Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sooo tired I could sleep for a month

....but I am loving our new rented home.

It has:

two storeys, with a toilet/shower room on each floor - one with a wet floor shower;

two very large bedrooms upstairs and an third very reasonable sized one downstairs;

open -plan living/kitchen which I am loving because I feel connected with what is happening outside the kitchen area while I am preparing meals etc;

A PANTRY!!! (which may seem silly to be so excited over but my provisions were split between the few cupboards in my tiny old kitchen and a large hutch dresser in my hallway in the old house);

a wooden deck with both shade and sun to sit in (I could never sit outside before because there was no shade!).

Ranch slider doors looking out onto the garden.

The palette is neutral!

Oh, I could go on and on.

However, I will restrain myself to pootling around tomorrow and taking some photographs instead for you.

Stay tuned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment